MARTIN COULSON -BATH

Convicted paedophile revealed to be ‘respected’ member of Bath community

Martin Coulson, 70, was convicted of six counts of indecent assault spanning three decades

Screen Shot 2018-10-18 at 1.33.28 pm

The Somerset man convicted of indecently assaulting children as young as five-years-old was a prominent member of the Bath community, it has emerged.

Martin Coulson, 70, was sentenced to three years in prison following a trial at Portsmouth Crown Court for six counts of indecent assault committed across three decades.

The offences took place in Gosport, Hampshire, in the 1970s, 80s and 90s, as Somerset Live reported last week.

However, Bath Live can now exclusively reveal that Coulson, whose address was listed in court as Highbury Road, Weston-super-Mare, had strong links to the Bath area, previously acting as chairman of the Combe Down Heritage Society and taking part in several public campaigns.

He has since vacated the chairmanship, a spokesman for the society confirmed.

The spokesman said: “We’re looking for another chairman.

“Martin resigned on October 2, with no reason given.

“He was an extremely active and creative chairman.

“We’ll struggle to replace him with someone with the same sort of drive.”

Coulson participated in numerous activities as chairman including local lectures, historical projects and consultation schemes.

In fact, tickets were still available this week for a talk to be held by Coulson on November 8.

Coulson was also an OBE, having received the recognition in 1995 while serving as a lieutenant colonel in the Territorial Army.

https://www.somersetlive.co.uk/in-your-area/convicted-paedophile-revealed-respected-member-2089683

Advertisements

SIMON CHAMBERS -SOUTH SHIELDS

Pervert caught with indecent images of children gave ‘fanciful’ explanation about being a paedophile hunter

Simon Chambers, of South Shields, was caught with 100 indecent pictures of children aged between two and seven

Screen Shot 2018-10-18 at 1.15.10 pm

A pervert caught with indecent images of children as young as two gave police a “fanciful” explanation that he downloaded them as part of a sting to catch paedophiles.

Simon Chambers was found to have 100 pictures of youngsters on his phone when police swooped on his home.

The pictures, 21 of which were in the most serious category, showed children aged between two and seven.

Chambers, 50, initially claimed they had been downloaded accidentally but then went on to give a “convoluted account” about doing it to catch local perverts.

Judge Stephen Earl told him his excuse for having the images was “fanciful”.

He added: “This wasn’t a sting operation in action, this was for your own sexual gratification, as you have admitted by virtue of your plea.”

The judge added: “One of the things we all hold true is the fact we protect those weakest in society. The weakest of all are children.

“Unfortunately, while there are people viewing and distributing these sort of images, there will be people to take these sort of images.”

Prosecutor Michael Bunch told the court police had raided Chambers’ home on December 12 last year.

Mr Bunch said: “All were still images. The age range, assessed by the expert from the police forensic unit, was between the ages of two and seven.”

Screen Shot 2018-10-18 at 1.27.43 pm

The court heard during initial interview by police, Chambers claimed some material may have been downloaded on his phone accidentally and then been deleted.

Mr Bunch added: “The defendant was re-interviewed following the interrogation of the device.

“He gave a long, convoluted, account, suggesting the images had been downloaded by him for use in order to set up a sting operation to identify local paedophiles.”

Chambers, of Stanhope Road, South Shields, pleaded guilty to three offences of making indecent images of children.

He was sentenced to 12 months imprisonment, suspended for two years, with programme and rehabilitation requirements. He must also sign the sex offenders register and abide by a sexual harm prevention order for 10 years.

Jennifer Coxon, defending, said Chambers has no previous convictions.

She added: “While he did make initial denials in interview, he did go on to accept responsibility.”

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/indecent-images-south-shields-court-15289595

BARRY SHAW – SOUTHAMPTON

We posted this scumbag way back in November 2017, but because this page was constantly being mass reported by another page, Facebook removed it, and then CONVICTED PAEDOS like this scumbag are able to wander around without people knowing who they are and what they have done,

44167173_330387994184369_6447775724194496512_n

We posted about this scumbag having an iPad and iPhone which was against the conditions of his sexual harm prevention order, had that post been visible for the past however many months, people would have given him a very wide berth, people would have been aware and who knows perhaps he would not have had a chance to download more images.

Todays story

A PAEDOPHILE who fantasised about kidnapping Madeleine McCann has walked free after being caught with child abuse images.

Barry Shaw, 38, argued he would lose his spot at university if he was put behind bars.

44247881_330387904184378_7031943735181049856_n

It comes after Shaw was jailed in 2012 after investigators searching his laptop uncovered the largest collection of indecent images from the most extreme category ever.

The court heard he had fantasised about kidnapping toddler Madeleine McCann and downloaded thousands of horrific child sex abuse images, showing disturbing acts including between adults and children as well as bestiality and sadomasochism.

He has now moved to Southampton and was caught by officers again who discovered he downloaded an image of a teenage girl dressed in stockings and underwear before moving it to the recycle bin of his laptop.

Shaw was convicted at Southampton Crown Court after admitting one count of making an indecent photograph of a child.

Eve Shelley, defending, said Shaw had “deep-rooted issues” with the images and was estranged from his family.

She said: “He was failing in his studies, that led him to have an increase in his low mood and an increase in his stress.

“The way he dealt with that was to access pornography.”

Rose Burns, prosecuting, said Shaw was arrested after a search at his property in July last year. At the time he was already serving a 24-month community order for breaching a sexual harm prevention order.

44405620_330387947517707_4168252712657354752_n

Judge Gary Burrell QC gave Shaw a 24-month community order and ordered him to carry out 15 days of rehabilitation requirements.

He said Shaw was “addicted to porn and has been for a while”.

He added: “The worrying thing is it seems you have a sexual interest in children. That is worrying for the community and those who are close to you.

“Here you are again, with a picture of a little girl dressed up in a bikini or underwear that is of course illegal.

“If you continue to behave like that or access those images you are going to destroy yourself.”

The University of Southampton, which is part of the Russell Group, refused to comment after the case and also refused to confirm what Shaw studies.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7505266/paedophile-maddie-mccann-child-abuse-images-avoids-jail/

KEITH RYMAN -YORK

York paedophile Keith Ryman jailed for 16 years for abusing three girls

A PAEDOPHILE may die behind bars after a jury convicted him of sexually abusing three girls when they were aged between three and 14, York Crown Court heard.

Screen Shot 2018-10-18 at 8.22.49 am

Keith Ryman, 75, is starting a 16-year jail sentence for 20 years of sexual crimes against two generations of an extended family.

The jury heard the girls only spoke out when the youngest saw him with a three-year-old child and feared he was doing what he had done to her when she was three years old.

Judge Simon Hickey told Ryman: “You took the opportunity to inveigle yourself into the trust of the family and you were able to use your power as an adult in order to say at times to the victims ‘you won’t be believed and I will be believed’.”

Ryman had blackmailed one of the victims to keep silent with the “insidious” threat that he would abuse her sister if she spoke out.

When they did reveal the truth, Ryman had forced them to relive what he had done by making them give evidence against him, the judge said.

The jury convicted Ryman of 10 charges of indecent assault, four of sexual assault and one of inciting a child to engage in sexual activity.

Ryman, of Carnot Street, off Leeman Road, York, denied all the offences, plus two charges of sexual assault of which the jury had acquitted him.

He will be on the sex offenders’ register and subject to a sexual harm prevention order and a restraining order banning him from contacting the victims, all for life.

His barrister Laura Addy said after the verdicts: “It may be he never sees the light of day out of prison again.”

In a victim personal statement, one victim told how Ryman’s crimes had driven her to drink and drugs before she was 14 and to start smoking when she was 12.

Another told how they had affected her schoolwork.

All told how difficult they found it to talk about what he had done, to form relationships and to trust men.

Miss Addy said prison would be hard for Ryman because of his mobility problems, his poor hearing and other medical problems.

An NSPCC spokesperson said: “What Ryman put this family through is utterly unimaginable.

“His awful attempt to threaten a victim into silence was fruitless and, thankfully, those he targeted found the courage to speak out.

“We hope today’s sentencing provides some degree of comfort and helps them to move forward.

https://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/16980443.york-paedophile-keith-ryman-jailed-for-16-years-for-abusing-three-girls/

MATTHEW FALDER -CAMBRIDGE

One of Britain’s most prolific online paedophiles has ‘excessive’ prison sentence reduced

Screen Shot 2018-10-17 at 10.08.23 am

One of Britain’s most prolific and depraved paedophiles has succeeded in having his “manifestly excessive” prison sentence reduced.

Matthew Falder, 29, a Cambridge graduate who orchestrated a campaign of appalling internet abuse against hundreds of vulnerable victims, had his 32-year jail term cut to 25 years.

The Court of Appeal ruled that it was the “appropriate” custodial term, taking into account credit for his guilty pleas and “the principle of totality”.

Lord Justice Holyrode said the court had “considered carefully what total sentence would impose a just and proper punishment for the grave offences”.

He said that Judge Philip Parker QC, who sentenced Falder in February, had failed to have “sufficient regard to totality”.

Bespectacled Falder watched the proceedings via video link from prison.

Screen Shot 2018-10-17 at 10.10.21 am

The Birmingham University academic, who was awarded a masters and PhD by Cambridge University, was jailed in February after admitting 137 charges relating to the blackmail of scores of men, women and children into carrying out humiliating and degrading acts including encouraging the rape of a child, forcing a girl to eat dog food, making another lick a lavatory seat and getting another to eat their own faeces.

He targeted more than 300 victims yet evaded capture for eight years by operating on the so-called dark web.

He was caught following a four-year international investigation led by the National Crime Agency, which involved the cooperation of the Department for Homeland Security in America and spies based at GCHQ.

Judge Parker branded Falder “warped and sadistic” and an “internet highwayman”.

He gave him a six-year licence period which was increased to eight years by the Court of Appeal.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/10/16/one-britains-prolific-online-paedophiles-has-excessive-prison/?fbclid=IwAR3jcvWjjM_PsgwTxz6Fx-_k_S_VX7cncPekJ-E8PrWSQAzymK32glz0qaI

MARK McCORMICK -BURSLEDON, HAMPSHIRE

Bursledon DJ jailed for raping girl and abusing boys

A former parish council chairman and DJ who raped a 16-year-old girl and abused boys has been jailed for 17 years.

_103840214_mark2

Mark McCormick, 49, groomed and abused boys who he employed as roadies, Southampton Crown Court heard.

The former Bursledon councillor assaulted teenagers in vehicles and raped the girl who had got drunk at one of his parties.

He admitted 14 offences committed between 1997 and 2011 on the first day of his trial in September.

Sentencing him, Judge Nicholas Rowland said: “You controlled and manipulated your victims.

“No doubt they were excited by the idea of being with someone who was leading a rather glamorous lifestyle, in direct contrast to their own lifestyles.”

Prosecutor Fern Russell told the court the teenage girl said she now suffered from anxiety and flashbacks.

In a statement read out in court, the girl said: “I was a troubled child and I latched on to him, he felt safe and he was cool.

“He is a leech to vulnerable children. He shouldn’t be working in a community centre or at a local council.”

Another victim added: “I was his lifeless puppet and he was my sick puppeteer.”

The youngest of McCormick’s seven victims was a boy aged under 14, the court heard.

McCormick, of Griffon Close, Bursledon, admitted seven counts of indecent assaults on boys and four counts of inciting boys to commit acts of gross indecency.

He also pleaded guilty to the rape, a sexual assault on a man and taking an indecent photo of a boy.

Det Insp Gareth Jones said: “He used his position as a DJ and a parish councillor to target impressionable young boys and abuse this trust in the most appalling of ways.”

At the previous hearing, McCormick entered no pleas to a number of other charges, involving another two alleged victims, which the court ordered to lie on file.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-45841132

NATHAN KOZEL -HULL

Dangerous paedophile disguised himself as entertainer to sneak into massive children’s event

Nathan Kozel, 26, performed circus tricks for youngsters at a Hull’s biggest event for kids

0_Dangerous-paedophile-dresses-in-disguise-to-sneak-into-Queens-Gardens-Play-DayNathan-Kozel-26-has

A dangerous paedophile disguised himself as an entertainer to sneak into a huge children’s event and perform circus tricks.

High risk sex offender Nathan Kozel span plates for youngsters after getting into the National Play Day activities at Queens Gardens, Hull.

The 26-year-old had dressed up as a staff member by donning goggles and a long black coat, Hull Crown Court heard.

Kozel, who is banned indefinitely from having unsupervised contact with children, was eventually arrested by police after parents raised the alarm, Hull Live reported.

Rukhshanda Hussain, prosecuting in Hull Crown Court on Friday, said: “The area the defendant was in had about 20 children under 16 in it, with some adults present. He was engaging with them, spinning plates, showing children how to use them.

“He was dressed in a way which suggested he was an employee of the event – goggles, a black outfit, long black coat and black gloves.”

Screen Shot 2018-10-15 at 7.15.50 am

Kozel said he was “there to make friends” and to “interact with children” but, although he knew it was wrong, he “found himself engrossed”.

His father told the court his son thinks like a six or seven-year-old and needs to be told when to wash.

He said circus tricks were “one of the few things he excels at”, and insisted the clothes he was described as wearing “would be his normal dress”.

Kozel was “of low intelligence”, had been diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome, and had attended a special school, the court heard.

In 2016, he was sentenced to a two-year community order, and made subject to a sexual harm prevention order (SHPO) indefinitely, after using his father’s computer to download indecent images when his parents were away.

But he breached the order on August 25 last year when he was caught playing football with an eight-year-old boy in a park.

Kozel was given a six-month prison sentence, suspended for two years, when he was sentenced for that offence in January this year and described in that hearing as a “very high risk sex offender”.

When he was arrested for playing with the boy, Kozel told police there was material on his phone that “may be of interest to them”. But although the device was seized it was not examined until after police seized his tablet computer on January 10 this year.

On the devices, police found a total of 10 images at category A – the most serious – two at category B, and 631 category C images.

Kozel, of HMP Hull, admitted breaching a SHPO, breaching a suspended sentence, and making indecent photographs of children.

Steven Garth, mitigating at the court on Friday, said: “What is undoubtedly clear from all the documentation is this defendant has a serious and deep-seated weakness, namely an attraction to young boys, or at least their photographs.

“The paradox of this young man’s case is this. The defendant fully recognises the problem that he has and is genuinely anxious to try and deal with it. He is angry with himself for having this weakness but he just can’t stop himself.

“The defendant would be very vulnerable in custody and has commented more than once to me and others he will probably end his life.”

Jailing Kozel for a year, Recorder Patrick Palmer told him: “Whilst I have every sympathy for you and your difficulties, I have to protect children from your offending.”

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/dangerous-paedophile-disguised-himself-entertainer-13410910